Shipping and delivery
General information1) Please avoid damaging and contaminating the goods. Please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to provide adequate protection against transport damage.
2) Please do not send the goods back to us freight collect.
3) Please note that the aforementioned numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
4) Only goods that have been tried on for the size test can be returned. Goods that have been worn or washed cannot be returned or exchanged.
5) Removed labels lead to the rejection of your return / return.
The delivery of your ordered goods in standard shipping within Germany takes place with Deutsche Post AG within 1-2 working days, usually without a tracking number. In the case of large quantities (from an order value of approx. € 60), the goods are delivered with DHL parcel or by post. The tracking number, if available, will be sent to your email address together with the delivery note.
Delivery to a packing stationAddress information
When ordering, please state the address of your desired packing station as follows:
1. After your first and last name, enter your personal customer number (also called post number) in the additional address field. You can find this on your DHL customer card or in the DHL Paket app. If the additional address field is not available, you can simply add your post number separated by a space after your surname.
2. Enter the three-digit number of your desired Packstation in the street field "Packstation" and in the house number field.
3. Now just enter the postcode and the city of the desired Packstation. - Done. You can find more information at Deutsche Post: DHL-Packstation.
In the table below you will find the delivery times for shipping to other countries, which you have to add to the delivery time specified for the respective article. Maximum duration in days for delivery abroad
Information on calculating the delivery date
In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is issued to the transferring bank or, in the case of other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded and ends with the expiry of the last day of the deadline. If the last day of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day will take the place of such a day.