Material & Care
Fabric material: Titanium steel, magnet
Length: 200 mm
Width: 18 mm
Article number: MS270
On beemen.eu (BEEMENSHOP) you can currently only choose standard shipping:
- Standard shipping within Germany is charged at 4€ per shopping cart regardless of the number of items and your order will arrive within 2 business days. Free shipping for orders over 50€.
- Standard shipping EU (+Switzerland) is charged with 5€ per shopping cart regardless of the number of items and your order will arrive within 5 business days. Free delivery for orders over 75€.
- Standard shipping non-EU is charged with 10,5€ per shopping cart regardless of the number of items. The delivery time varies depending on the distance and is up to 28 days. Free delivery from 75€.
The delivery of your ordered goods in standard shipping within Germany takes place with Deutsche Post AG usually within 1-2 working days without a tracking number. In the case of large quantities (from an order value of approx. € 60), the goods are delivered with DHL parcel or by post. The tracking number, if available, will be sent to your email address together with the delivery note.
Delivery to a packing station
When ordering, please state the address of your desired packing station as follows:
1. After your first and last name, enter your personal customer number (also called post number) in the additional address field. You can find this on your DHL customer card or in the DHL Paket app. If the additional address field is not available, you can simply add your post number separated by a space after your surname.
2. Enter the three-digit number of your desired Packstation in the street field "Packstation" and in the house number field.
3. Now just enter the postcode and the city of the desired Packstation. - Done.
You can find more information at Deutsche Post: DHL packing station.
In the table below you will find the delivery times for shipping to other countries, which you have to add to the delivery time specified for the respective article.
Maximum duration in days for delivery abroad
Great Britain 1-5
other countries 4-16
Information on calculating the delivery date
In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is issued to the transferring bank or, in the case of other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded and ends with the expiry of the last day of the deadline. If the last day of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day will take the place of such a day.